Nylon is more rugged, water- and tear-resistant than polyester, that’s why it’s used in all of the best outdoor camping, hiking and travel gear. A nylon exterior ensures that Tenba bags are built to withstand serious professional use and the rigors of heavy travel, yet they remain extremely lightweight.
Self-healing zippers have specially-designed zipper coils that easily reconnect if they separate from over-packing. It’s a sign of a great zipper if you can easily reset and reconnect if there is any slippage or separation.
Waterproof Bottom Panel
You never know when you might have to put your bag down on a wet surface. And you might not even know what put the “wet” in “wet surface” (I’m looking at you, New York City subway platform). This bag features a special abrasion and moisture resistant panel on the bottom to keep the bag dry and protected no matter what’s on the ground.
Discovery Top Load — Black/Gray
Capacity: DSLR with one lens and accessories
The Discovery Top Load camera bag is a lightweight, compact carrying companion for a casual and comfortable day of shooting. It helps ensure your physical comfort by forcing you to bring only the bare essentials: camera and lens; extra batteries and memory cards; wallet and keys; and little else. One of the quickest ways to put the hurt on an otherwise enjoyable day of photography is to hang twenty pounds of unessential camera gear from your neck and shoulders. This bag will help you avoid that trap.
The Discovery Top Load weighs only 16 ounces, yet it fits a mid-size, professional-level DSLR (Canon 5D/7D, Nikon D300/D700) plus a zoom lens up to 5 inches long (e.g. 24-70mm 2.8). And the light weight comes without sacrificing quality or protection, as the bag is built with rugged, weather-repellent nylon and self-healing zippers. There is even a waterproof bottom panel to keep the bag protected if it has to sit on a wet surface.
Part of the Discovery
1 lbs(0.5 kg)
9.25W X 8.75H X 6.75D in. (23 X 22 X 17 cm)
6W X 8H X 5.25D in. (15 X 20 X 13 cm)
- Tough, water-repellant nylon exterior
- Extraordinarily lightweight construction (weighs only 16 ounces)
- Front accessory compartment
- Padded side cargo pockets with cutaway openings for easy access
- Waterproof bottom panel keeps the bag protected if you have to put it down on a wet surface
- Main flap opens away from you for unobstructed, "shoot from the hip" access
- Overlapping top zipper closure protects against the elements
- No-twist strap with contoured, non-slip shoulder pad
- WeatherWrap™ auxiliary rain cover included
- Generously-padded air mesh back panel cushions the bag on your hip
Ratings & Reviews
Please note that all reviews submitted are moderated and subject to approval.