Switch playerView on YouTube
JW Player goes here
JW Player goes here
Tenba Messenger DNA 11 & Messenger DNA 15 for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
YKK makes the best zippers in the world. Period. They are more reliable over a longer period of time, and they withstand the stress of heavy equipment and the abuses of travel. And we only use the self-healing zippers with specially designed zipper coils that easily reconnect if they separate from over-packing.
DNA 11 Bag — Graphite
Capacity: Mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses, plus flash and accessories.
The Messenger DNA is the first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years. It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance demanded by New York City bike messengers, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear.
Part of the Messenger
2,4 lbs(11 kg)
13W X 9,5H X 6.5-7.5 (33 X 24 X 16-19 cm)
12W X 9H X 5/7/2015 (30 X 23 X 13-18 cm)
11,8W X 7,8H X 0,6D in. (30W X 20H X 2D cm)
Fits iPad, tablet or laptop up to 11 inches (MacBook Air size)
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be both secured and opened with one hand, even when wearing gloves, or when the bag is behind you.
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position behind you and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access™ zipper lets you securely swap out cameras and lenses without opening the front flap and exposing an entire camera system to prying eyes in unfamiliar or dangerous locations.
- Tapered front flap with a sewn hinge ensures easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.
- Large elasticized micro-mesh pockets hold a water bottle, or can even be used for temporary storage of a lens.
- Zippered pockets in the main flap provide out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- The shoulder strap combines smooth-sliding seatbelt webbing and a contoured, non-slip shoulder pad. The non-slip pad grips the shoulder while the seatbelt webbing slides through smoothly, making it quick to move from the bag from front to back.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera system with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with with 2-3 lenses. It will fit a DSLR with an attached 24-70mm 2.8 lens.
- The padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve fits an iPad or similar sized tablet, or a laptop up to 11 inches (such as MacBook Air). A velcro retaining strap covers the sleeve for security.
- Rear trolley strap slides over the extending handle of a rolling suitcase or equipment case for secure and convenient piggyback travel.
- Tenba's exclusive heavy-duty tarpaulin bottom panel is water and abrasion resistant. This protects the bag if you have to put it down on a wet and/or dirty surface, and is easy to wipe clean.
- Rear pocket fits magazines or documents, and includes smaller interior pockets for pens and accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep hard drives, mobile phones, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior of lightweight 600 Denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating.
- Interior made with lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- The hardware is second-to-none: YKK® zippers and clips, contoured zipper pulls and welded steel D-rings.
Ratings & Reviews
Please note that all reviews submitted are moderated and subject to approval.
I went into my LCS for a Lowepro or ThinkTank, and came out with a Tenba DNA 11... Absolutely the best street or small carry-around camera bag I've e... More
I went into my LCS for a Lowepro or ThinkTank, and came out with a Tenba DNA 11... Absolutely the best street or small carry-around camera bag I've ever used. From the waterproof outdoor tent material on the bottom to protect the insides and last longer from repeated contact with gravel and other rough surfaces, to the top access zipper that gives quick and easy access to contents, this bag is the ideal messenger bag-style camera bag I've ever used. Velcro closers on the front flap to easily secure without snaps in the field, as well as nifty magnetic snaps that "find" the mating connection when more secure flap closure is required are such smart features! And it comes with a waterproof cover, is very stylish in a low-key stealthy way, and the whole build quality feels military grade. I comfortably recommend this bag if you're looking for one! Close
Congratulations to the designers/engineers of this bag. The design is brilliant, and a perfect balance of form and function. The material quality and ... More
Congratulations to the designers/engineers of this bag. The design is brilliant, and a perfect balance of form and function. The material quality and build is outstanding, yet extremely lightweight and comfortable. I have a feeling I will be using this bag for years to come. Fits my mirrorless camera and three large lenses perfectly, with room to spare, plus water bottle, smartphone, iPad, passport, documents, etc. Perfect as an additional carry-on bag for personal items, as well as a great way to protect my sensitive camera and other gear. Can't say enough good things about this bag! Close
This bag is perfect for the m43 system. I usually carry an e-m5 with 2-3 lenses, an ipad air, filters, batteries, etc. All firt in this bag and look... More
This bag is perfect for the m43 system. I usually carry an e-m5 with 2-3 lenses, an ipad air, filters, batteries, etc. All firt in this bag and looks cool. The extra strap to stabilize the bag behind the back is so great fo rbike riding or long walks. Padding could be too much but al least I'm sure my gear is super well protected. Close