View on YouTube
JW Player goes here
JW Player goes here
New Tenba Tools "Bring Your Own Bag" Inserts
YKK makes the best zippers in the world. Period. They are more reliable over a longer period of time, and they withstand the stress of heavy equipment and the abuses of travel. And we only use the self-healing zippers with specially designed zipper coils that easily reconnect if they separate from over-packing.
Nylon is more rugged, water- and tear-resistant than polyester, that’s why it’s used in all of the best outdoor camping, hiking and travel gear. A nylon exterior ensures that Tenba bags are built to withstand serious professional use and the rigors of heavy travel, yet they remain extremely lightweight.
BYOB 7 - Camera Insert - Gray
Capacity: Compact mirrorless camera with 2-3 lenses and accessories
Tenba invites you to Bring Your Own Bag. We know that there are some great bags out there that aren't Tenba bags. From 95-liter trekking backpacks to designer women's handbags, there are a lot of bags that work well for one job, but don’t do well at protecting camera gear. Tenba's BYOB inserts are the solution. They fit a variety of camera systems, with pockets to organize accessories, and their soft shells mold to fit the interior of virtually any bag. So keep using that backpack/courier/handbag/duffel that you love so much, and just give your camera the protection it needs with a Tenba BYOB insert.
The BYOB 7 fits a compact mirrorless camera with 2-3 lenses and accessories.
Part of the Tools
7.5W X 5.5H X 3.5D in. (19 X 14 X 9 cm)
7W X 5H X 3D in. (18 X 13 X 8 cm)
- Designed to carry and protect a camera inside a larger backpack, suitcase or handbag, and soft shell easily molds to the shape of any carrying bag.
- Padded dividers are adjustable to fit multiple configurations, and soft brushed tricot lining is equipment-friendly.
- Zippered top cover can be folded back and stowed in rear pocket to allow quick access to camera gear.
- Stretchy mesh side pockets securely hold mobile phone, wallet and other accessories.
- D-ring to attach keys, carabiner or tethered media wallet.
- Interior zippered pocket secures money, change and other small items.
- Front and rear pockets for additional accessories.
- Exterior of water-repellant shadow ripstop nylon and durable YKK® zippers.
Ratings & Reviews
Please note that all reviews submitted are moderated and subject to approval.
Just letting anyone who checks this insert out, that it fits perfectly (if slightly snug) inside of a Pacsafe Venturesafe 100. I have been searching ... More
Just letting anyone who checks this insert out, that it fits perfectly (if slightly snug) inside of a Pacsafe Venturesafe 100. I have been searching for *years* for a good, compact solution for my NEX-6. The Tenba BYOB 7 and the Venturesafe are a match made in heaven. I can fit the camera with the SEL2418Z attached, and the SEL1855 inside. I can keep a charger outside of the Tenba but still in the VS, along with a phone, some cables, and a card reader. Close