View on YouTube
JW Player goes here
JW Player goes here
Tenba Tools Cable Duo
YKK makes the best zippers in the world. Period. They are more reliable over a longer period of time, and they withstand the stress of heavy equipment and the abuses of travel. And we only use the self-healing zippers with specially designed zipper coils that easily reconnect if they separate from over-packing.
Nylon is more rugged, water- and tear-resistant than polyester, that’s why it’s used in all of the best outdoor camping, hiking and travel gear. A nylon exterior ensures that Tenba bags are built to withstand serious professional use and the rigors of heavy travel, yet they remain extremely lightweight.
Cable Duo 8 - Cable Pouch
Capacity: Cables, chargers, adapters, lavalier microphones and other small tools and accessories
The Cable Duo is more than just a cable pouch; it's full-on organizer. The deep side fits chargers, microphones and other larger accessories, and the shallow side keeps cables neatly organized and untangled with its built-in elastic loops. The 8.5" length will fit most popular wireless lavalier microphones without needing to bend the antenna. The deep side has a short top zipper for quick access, and the cable side has a zip-around flap for easier organization. Stop losing track of all the small things in your gear bag. The Cable Duo is the fix.
Part of the Tools
8.75W X 8.25H X 2.75D in. (22 X 21 X 7 cm)
8.5W X 8H X 1.5D in. (22 X 20 X 4 cm)
- Unique 2-sided pouch has a deep side for chargers, adapters and lavalier microphones, and a shallow organizer side for cables and smaller items.
- Durable elastic loops keep cables untangled without the need for individual cord wraps.
- Deep side has short, quick access zipper at the top, and cable side has a zip-around flap for easier access.
- 8.5" length accommodates many popular wireless lavalier microphones without needing to bend the antenna.
- Exterior of water-repellant shadow ripstop nylon and durable YKK® zippers.
Ratings & Reviews
Please note that all reviews submitted are moderated and subject to approval.